Its finally here Eagle Nation,
The game that has been circled on our calendars since last time Notre Dame visited Chestnut Hill. Tonight will be a game that changes BC football. A night that will set us on the path to the ACC Atlantic Division crown, and a night that will raise our expectations of what this team is capable of. BC football changes tonight for the better. I call upon Eagle Nation to make the Aluminum Monster a place where teams don't want to play. To give our Eagles the best home field advantage in the country. Time to get that respect. GET READY. LETS GO! BEAT ND! WE ARE BC!

(I will be going to the Stadium around 4pm to help out with the arrival of the live Eagle. I am what is called a spotter for the Eagle team and I will be following them around up until game time. Of course after that I will make my way to the Q to watch the game. I will write a post game blog post tomorrow, then I will write the special post on my experience with Challenger the live Eagle. GO BC!)
No comments:
Post a Comment